View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 10:49 AM   #862
American Maid
Side-Kick

Default Re: Plot ideas based on SPOILERS (general discussion)

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizah72 View Post
Oh, to be clear. I see plenty of lurkers reading this thread. members and quite a few non members.
That's good! I suppose, then, they are getting something out of it.

Quote:
What I meant earlier is it doesn't seem like the Thor forums here have that many people in them posting in general, slightly more in the other movie forums, maybe, but not much more, and some of that may be due to the fact that the movie is still quite a ways away.
That's undoubtedly a factor.

<using spoiler buttons for long explanations>
Quote:
we can try that, yes, it'll at least look less intimidating and appear more to the point, and yet we are still free to ramble on about details more under it, so don't have to censor ourselves that way.
Well, the other advantage is that the headline gives a summary of the main point that the poster is trying to make. So a reader could skim and get the general idea quickly. They would at least be able to follow the discussion in a general way, I hope.

"I have lived many ages of men, Steven. Centuries without end. I have seen many great men, and known countless honors. But the greatest honor of this ancient and tired soul has been the privilege of fighting beside you, and calling you my friend."
American Maid is offline   Reply With Quote