View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 03:48 PM   #872
elizah72
Side-Kick

Default Re: Plot ideas based on SPOILERS (general discussion)

Yup. And given the clapper scene numbers we found it seems likely that that trip happens mid movie. Seems like Lawden probably had info for the first 2/3rds or at least first 1/2 of the movie.

Loki and Frigga related speculation:

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:

I'm happy about this since I was concerned that Loki might be stuck in jail for at least the first 1/3 of the film and we wouldn't get much but it seems like he might get out not too long after we see him in there in the beginning. How much time he will have been in there, we'll have to wait and see, we did get a confirmation recently from the wigmaker that his hair IS a bit longer than Avengers though, and certainly Thor's is so he's been in there a little while... I think in this case we probably will not see a trial of any kind since that would require wigs with shorter hair.

The bad part of this is it seems likely Frigga dies pretty early on and so may not get as much screen time as I was hoping, but then again, perhaps she gets a bit more if they have to go on (as I've been speculating based on the Simonson run) this speculated trip to Hel to get Hela to release her to Valhalla (and maybe get Hela to free Jane of this possession as well). So crossing my fingers she get's some good screen time before and after she dies. That quote from AAA you pointed out in that interview about "You never know what will become of what character–nobody ever really dies." is interesting in regards to that.

One question that I'm dying to know is what is Loki's part in the end battle, because I feel sure he will have a part in the end, and yet, it seems like the big fight at the end will be on Midgard, after Thor vs Malekith and the Dark Elves, then Thor has to move onto whatever Malekith has summoned to fulfill that part of the Ragnarok prophecy. So that'll be interesting, if he'll be part of whatever evil is going down at the end, (which seems very predictable and repetitious) or he'll try and help his brother to make some amends and try to stop the destiny that's been dealt him. (which would certainly fall under the category of "something new" and surprising. )

As with Loki, it seems like things with Thor and Jane will happen pretty quick from the beginning. I mean they have to get her up to Asgard, getting to know Thor as Feige has stated will happen, and then going on whatever adventure they are going to go on in Iceland, Jane getting possessed (per Lawden) and then apparently deciding to go back to Earth after that. I mean that's A LOT of territory to cover! Plus Frigga very possibly dying, and what sounds like lots of fights and wars with Kurse going up against several characters and several other realms shown, a possible coronation. It's going to be a pretty packed movie!

I'm just going to spoiler my replies to certain topics if it's more than a short paragraph and if it seems mostly speculative.

Last edited by elizah72; 01-19-2013 at 04:27 PM. Reason: added a thought...
elizah72 is offline   Reply With Quote