View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 05:16 PM   #873
itchyscratch
Side-Kick

Default Re: Plot ideas based on SPOILERS (general discussion)

This happens a lot on forums - one or two people join an established forum and get overly enthusiastic and appoint themselves the official thread repliers. Whenever anyone else posts a question or an idea they then take it upon themselves to be the first ones to reply then carry on the discussion to the extent where when other people do log in they can't see the point of commenting on the original post as any potential group discussion has already been hijacked by the usual suspects.

When one or two people try to dominate a thread, even with the best of intentions, it doesn't promote discussion, it kills it. Surely you realise that, elizah.

I don't care what you post here on this thread, which I see as a personal one between you and AM. Like Rock Sexton, I find myself clicking on this thread because I'm curious to see if you and American Maid are ever able to log in at the same time. I'd add the Lokiwhatever person dropping foilers to that multiple personality list too. I do appreciate the spoilers and information you bring over. Clearly you have a lot of time on your hands to google.

But please be aware that there are heaps of people who posted when Thor and The Avengers came out who aren't commenting at all here now. I really hope they will when the official pics, trailers and information starts coming in and the main thread will get back to normal.

itchyscratch is offline   Reply With Quote