View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 10:21 AM   #878
elizah72
Side-Kick

Default Re: Plot ideas based on SPOILERS (general discussion)

Well when people are ready to come back to the thread and the topic of the thread, here is a review of some topics/questions/quotes we've started to cover recently that might be of interest of other people to talk about too (and hopefully the next people to post here will have the decency to talk about *that* and not continue this argument)

Clapper scene numbers from filming:
Scene 80: The Iceland Waterfall
Scene 128: Dark Elves arrive and/or Thor vs. Dark Elves
Scene 132: Thor vs Malekith by the column

For those not reading all our other posts, this seems to put Jane back on Midgard, and Thor fighting Dark Elves and Malekith in the beginning of the last 1/3 of the film (comparing with Thor 1 and Avengers), with travelling to the Waterfall being much earlier.

Jaimie Alexander quote: "You really get to see how much love she has for her fellow Asgardians because she puts her life on the line and risks a lot to save a few Asgardians."

Who in Thor's Rogue gallery do you think we will see?

Malekith appears to be summoning something on Midgard. What do you think that could be?

Do you think Kurse will kill Malekith like in the comics or do you think there will be a different ending?

AAA quote which seems to go along with the Andrew Lawden spoiler about Frigga dying:
ComicBook.com: And is it a really interesting working environment? I mean, you can find yourself just surrounded in the Marvel Universe now with Academy Award-caliber actors, with actors who are the top-grossing actors of the last decade.
Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje: Yeah, I mean look: I can recall the scene. I’m in the scene and Renee Russo is in my arms or beside me and I’m facing Anthony Hopkins and Chris Hemsworth and Chris Eccleston–and just about every great actor within that genre is in the room and you just realize it’s a great privilege and honor. To be opposite Anthony Hopkins and to watch him work is just…amazing.

http://comicbook.com/blog/2013/01/19...-blockbusters/

another interesting AAA quote from that: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje: I think it all depends on the character. You never know what will become of what character–nobody ever really dies. I think that’s all I can really say; it depends on the character you’re playing.

Last edited by elizah72; 01-22-2013 at 09:04 PM.
elizah72 is offline   Reply With Quote