View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 11:17 AM   #669
ThePowerCosmic
You are hailing!

Default Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeesam View Post
Possibly; they may save Zemo for Cap 3.
But I just seriously doubt the ability of Arnim Zola, android body and all, to captivate audiences as the head honcho. He seems more suited for a "mini-boss" for Cap to fight. They need a more charismatic villain like Zemo or Lukin or Strucker or Faustus to be the mastermind. Zola was just a pantywaist henchman in CATFA; nobody's going to believe in him as suddenly becoming a force to be reckoned with.
I imagine that Crossbones, Winter Soldier, and Zola will be side villains and Zemo will be the main. Kind of like how Kurse and Loki will be side villains to Malekith in TDW.

I know that Falcon has a fight with Winter Soldier in the movie. That leaves Crossbones, Zola, and Zemo for either Cap or both of them to handle(Not saying that Cap won't fight WS).

Actually, scratch that. I forgot that Black Widow and possibly Hawkeye are going to be in the movie, not to mention Nick Fury and SHIELD. That's a lot of heroes to go around, so the number of villains is perfect.

I can imagine Taskmaster, Strucker, Sin, Madame Hydra and the return of Red Skull for the third movie. Maybe throw in the Grim Reaper as well.

Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.

Last edited by ThePowerCosmic; 01-21-2013 at 11:30 AM.