View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 12:36 PM   #6
Kelly
Hoity Toity Administrator
SHH! Administrator

Default Re: Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer (2007)

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Lee View Post
Doug Jones will be among the guests at the Lexington Comic Con in March http://lexingtoncomiccon.com/ I plan on attending.

In FFROTSS........Alba just didn't look right. I don't get into Alba bashing (because I have had a crush on her for years....not as bad as someone else who used to post here, but I must admit I likes her alot)....but her hair and makeup was just wonky here. I thought she looked great in the first FF movie though.

I was extremely disappointed in Galactus. At the very least they could have shown an actual spaceship. Kelly, don't know if you remember, but I talked years ago about inserting scenes of Galactus from the animated SS series into the movie. I did some preleminary tests that actually worked a little...but got preoccupied and put it on the back burner. I need to dig that stuff out and work on it again.

Doctor Doom still wasn't right, but done a lot better than the first movie.

Is it bad that I wasn't sad that Andre Braugher's character was zapped?
OMG in the 2nd film.....good lord at the beginning of the film it was like Barbie and the F3.... I heard that after seeing that look for awhile she put her foot down and that is when we got the ponytail, softer makeup look. And then that make fiasco, stupidness of the final 3 minutes and the wedding. *shakes head* it was embarrassing. She looked great to me in the first movie, and I understand why she didn't want to do the same thing to her own hair, but damn...the wig that they used in the "fans chase Sue" scene that they shot after she cut her hair was perfectly fine, why didn't they use that one.

That piece of crap, sculpture they put on her head for the wedding was just weird. Just horrible make up people that hopefully were fired after that film.