View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 01:34 PM   #29
spideymouse
Side-Kick

Default Re: Do you think Scott Lang should be saved for an Ant-Man sequel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gammagoon494 View Post
I thought that To Steal and Antman would be the theme of the Antman movie and include Dr. Pym's origin and then in Avengers 2 Pym and Janet join the team?
That was the thought when Ant-Man was potentially going to be released before Avengers 2. Now that the release date has been announced for the November after Avengers 2, some people are clinging to the idea that Ant-Man will be a prequel of sorts, and others are reconsidering that notion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artistsean View Post
I can see that working too, but I would hope they would start with Hank Pym from the beginning. But if they did start it with Lang and introduce Pym and Janet in the Avengers movies, I would hope Bill Foster was still brought in as well.
I really want the whole set up that Lang and Bill Foster worked at Pym's Lab while Janet hung out there and helped all the time.
I really like that idea too--that subsequent Ant-Men/Giant-Men would start out as supporting characters to Pym. If any Marvel hero has mimicked Green Lantern and Flash in terms of having multiple characters take on the persona, it's been Ant-Man/Giant-Man/Goliath/Yellowjacket.

spideymouse is offline   Reply With Quote