View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 10:24 PM   #409
OrgasmicPotatoe
Side-Kick

Default Re: Changing the roster for Avengers 2?

I have only read two superhero comic books in my entire life, The Killing Joke and Amazing Fantasy 15. And that was last summer. But I can swear I was well aware of who Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, Hulk and Nick Fury were before these movies.

You guys like to think Marvel superheroes are some kind of obscure, underground characters that no one out of the inner circles know of until they make blockbuters about them. Sorry, they're not.

As for The Avengers sequel's roster, I agree, Ant-Man ad Black Panther are definitive Avengers who more than deserve their roles in this franchise, as soon as possible. But I still think that somewhere along the way, Spider-Man (or/and Wolverine) should be part of it. Now, maybe it won't happen because of greedy studios who can't stand another studio making profit with the same product. But you know how close we were to actually having The Amazing Spider-Man and The Avengers crossing over ? Sony and Marvel had both agreed to have the Oscorp tower in TASM appear in The Avengers' New York skyline. At the moment the agreement was made, Marvel's CGI skyline had already been sent to be modelized, so it didn't happen. But the fact is that they both agreed. So I'd like to know how come some people here seem to know for a fact that these Universes will never cross paths ? It seems more like these people think if you repeat a lie over and over, it might become truth.

SPOILER ALERT : It does not.

OrgasmicPotatoe is offline   Reply With Quote