View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 08:35 AM   #34
X-Maniac
High Evolutionary

Default Re: > Design FOX's Production AGENDA since DOFP (2014-2022)

Here's my list at last! At first I never had time, and then I thought that studios wouldn't copy ideas from the internet so if I put something good then it would never get adapted for the screen!

But here it is:

2014: X-Men: Days of Future Past - ends with return of Jean (Famke), Cyclops (James), in combined team and altered timeline with best of First Class and original cast

2015: Fantastic Four Reborn

2016: X-Men: First Class 3 - Set in 70s, we see young Scott already at the school at start of film, then we see Jean’s powers emerge as friend Annie dies and she goes to Xavier’s school, Shadow King senses Jean’s amazing powers, Xavier vs Shadow King in astral plane battle in Egypt or Kenya, he goes bald, and the origin/recruitment of Storm is included in the story. End of First Class series

2017: Fantastic Four 2

2018: X-Men: Age of Apocalypse

2019: Fantastic Four/X-Men crossover - versus Galactus. Doctor Doom ends up helping the good guys, Galactus is ultimately defeated by Phoenix. Ends with idea of new X-Men teams being formed.

2020: Wolverine: X-Force - this sees Wolverine put together X-Force, including Deadpool, they go up against Russian mutants (the ‘Soviet Super-Soldiers’ from the comics - Darkstar etc, and add in Omega Red) or Alpha Flight.

2021: The New Mutants/Generation X - a new team trained by Wolverine or Storm or Emma Frost

2022: Deadpool spin-off