View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 09:35 PM   #55
A Hybrid Mutant
Default Re: > Design FOX's Production AGENDA since DOFP (2014-2022)

Originally Posted by night0205 View Post
I hear a lot of the fans saying that they want Days of Future Past to erase X-men 3 and Wolverine, because they don't like them. I don't see that happening. Star Trek fans do hate certain Star Trek movies, but they have to accept them because they are part of the series. I for one am tired of people saying things repeatedly over and over again, when we already realize it, just to complain.

As far as the future is concerned. I wish X-men the best of luck in continuing with the same cast, of new and old, to make good movies consistent to the series. I however do believe it's probably a good idea to plan out a progression, because they have been just going with no direction, and probably should plan out what they want the end of the series to be.
I agree and people can't just redo something if they didn't like a particular movie. What FOX should do is to just move on and not try to correct a mistake that happened in the past by completely ignoring X3/Origins then trying to redo them by making a completely new movie as if X3/Origins were never released. There are a lot of X-Men stories out there. Bryan Singer didn't get a chance to create the X3 that he wanted and fans didn't get see that too, and I know its disappointing but move on with something else.

And this series need to have a direction, a plan for the next 5 X-Men movies or a plan if incase this movie series needs to come to an end. Thats why I just want them to focus on 1 series instead of creating spin-offs and making movies that are set in the past. I don't think they should keep doing that for the next 10 years.

Originally Posted by Angamb View Post
the big question is if it will be able to outgross X2 or even X3
Domestic: probably no
Worldwide: possible because of the overpriced 3D tickets

P S Y L O C K E in X - M E N : A P O C A L Y P S E
a n d
C O L O S S U S in D E A D P O O L
psylockolussus is offline   Reply With Quote