View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 08:35 PM   #55
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

Default Re: > Design FOX's Production AGENDA since DOFP (2014-2022)

Quote:
Originally Posted by night0205 View Post
I hear a lot of the fans saying that they want Days of Future Past to erase X-men 3 and Wolverine, because they don't like them. I don't see that happening. Star Trek fans do hate certain Star Trek movies, but they have to accept them because they are part of the series. I for one am tired of people saying things repeatedly over and over again, when we already realize it, just to complain.

As far as the future is concerned. I wish X-men the best of luck in continuing with the same cast, of new and old, to make good movies consistent to the series. I however do believe it's probably a good idea to plan out a progression, because they have been just going with no direction, and probably should plan out what they want the end of the series to be.
I agree and people can't just redo something if they didn't like a particular movie. What FOX should do is to just move on and not try to correct a mistake that happened in the past by completely ignoring X3/Origins then trying to redo them by making a completely new movie as if X3/Origins were never released. There are a lot of X-Men stories out there. Bryan Singer didn't get a chance to create the X3 that he wanted and fans didn't get see that too, and I know its disappointing but move on with something else.

And this series need to have a direction, a plan for the next 5 X-Men movies or a plan if incase this movie series needs to come to an end. Thats why I just want them to focus on 1 series instead of creating spin-offs and making movies that are set in the past. I don't think they should keep doing that for the next 10 years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angamb View Post
the big question is if it will be able to outgross X2 or even X3
Domestic: probably no
Worldwide: possible because of the overpriced 3D tickets

"Once you cage the beast, the beast gets angry" - X3
"Patience isn't my strongest suit" - X4
JOIN MY ADVOCACY ON www.twitter.com/xmen5movie2018/
psylockolussus is offline   Reply With Quote