LokiDionysos
Eternal

Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson King View Post
Looks like an old rumor just got a bump:

SOURCE

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:

Interesting, but I don't think it's Radioactive man.
It very well could be--however this would be our first character using a fake name like that.
Sterns makes more sense to me, but only because I know they want to use him again...eventually. However, even I don't believe the pale green guy is Sterns returning at this point. In the off chance Sterns is in this movie it's only the after credits. So Radioactive man does remain a possibility. Some of the stuff I've hinted about Pegg possibly playing Egghead in Ant Man could negate what was planned for Radioactive Man in that movie. I guess that doesn't mean he can't still be in this movie...
When the name of the doctor changed I thought it wasn't him anymore.
It very well could be, I just have to reassess a little if we'll actually be seeing Radioactive Man in action. Although, the toys could be altering things and he wouldn't be in full form or something. Maybe there's a flashback that shows when he was still active as a villain that will tie into Ant Man or something...

Since I have to guess--Extremis soldier Taggert who has different powers than Coldblood. Not an average extremis soldier, although we will see those. Something about the description reminds me of the stuff that was going on to Tony's chest before he got the cure. Like the greeness looks like part of the nanovirus that is consuming Taggert and running through his veins, giving him metal poisoning at the same time as turning him into the next generation of super soldier... And it wouldn't be Coldblood although he gets Extremis too. They would say if it was Coldblood. Wondering why no toy of him here, but it could be because a lot of what Coldblood does is separate from what the other characters are doing and dies halfway through when Rhodey gets the jump on him... Both Coldblood and Taggert would become victims of Mandarin's form of Extremis in different ways, and slightly different from what Stark is injected with & alters..

Last edited by LokiDionysos; 01-23-2013 at 03:53 AM.