View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 12:27 PM   #492
craigdbfan
We Are Hunter Rider
SHH! Global Moderator

Default Re: Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle/Catwoman XXXIV

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Guard View Post
Yes, but that was a long time ago, when people discussed the character, and not how much Anne Hathaway turned them on...and her various awards and crotch shot incidents and things that don't have much to do with Batman at all, but recently, not so much. I've been bored silly by this thread since about late November.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
"Interesting" is not the word I'd use.
If you don't find the thread interesting then don't drown it with condescending posts contributing nothing to the topic of the thread. It's that simple.

Consider this my last warning in this thread. Anything even resembling an off topic post or some kind of condescending rebuttal will land you an insubordination infraction. I'm not inviting a retort of any kind so save it. If you want to talk about the history and evolution of Batman through the years then go ahead and make a thread about it in the Bat world section. See it's all very simple. Don't come into a thread you don't like and start talking about whatever you so please and ignoring the topic of _______ thread.

If you find the material in a thread to be misogynistic or disrespectful then go ahead and report the post and we'll take care of it. Complaining about it to justify being off topic isn't any better.

For every man there is a cause which he would proudly die for. Defend the right to have a place for which he can belong to...and every man will fight with his bare hands in desperation...and shed his blood to stem the flood to barricade invasion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arata 新 View Post
I don't like how USA portray Godzilla. Godzilla is a good man and kind man. Why can't Americans see this?
Monica Bellucci for Hippolyta in SvB
craigdbfan is offline   Reply With Quote