View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 06:16 PM   #449
jaqua99
....I need a horse!

Default Re: Changing the roster for Avengers 2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by spideymouse View Post
I don't care as much about him wanting a Spider-Man crossover/cameo/Easter egg as I care about moving the discussion forward and past the sentiment, especially since it is an absolute certainty that Spider-Man will not be "changing the roster for Avengers 2." I feel like it's been stuck on repeat for weeks.

I do wonder how Joss will "twist the knife" in terms of adding/subtracting members.
exactly!!!!!! christ, exactly. that's the point, this thread keeps turning into a spiderman in avengers thread, and there are better things to be talking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolCadaver49 View Post
Seriously, what is your deal?

EDIT:

Ah, okay, that makes sense.

Very eager to hear about the new roster. I wouldn't really care if Hawkeye or Hulk were cut out, but there's no way that they're going to drop the green guy. Everybody loved him for some odd reason. Part of me wants to see more development of Hawkeye, but I think the part of me that wants to see new characters join the roster outweighs that.
her deal is the same as mine. We are sick of spiderman being discussed in this thread. He will not be on the roster in avengers 2. This thread is about the roster, and other characters who may appear, ie, vision, wasp, antman, giantman, or characters who may dissappear. This isn't about phase 2 characters, this is about the Avengers roster. Far too many times this thread has been off topic because Venom wants to try to convince us that Spiderman should be in the movie, whether it be a cameo or whatever, cause it will benefit sales. And it then turns into a spiderman i the avengers thread, which is NOT the topic of this thread, I was so close to PM'ing a mod about this.

Personally, I don't think anyone will get the shaft. IF anyone does, it SHOULD be widow. Clint was pretty badass, he needs more, he really does. Thor, Hulk, Cap, and Ironman are the big four. They are certainly here to stay