View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 09:19 PM   #452
Spider-Vader
Groot and Branches

Default Re: Changing the roster for Avengers 2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqua99 View Post
My problem with them being in the avengers movie is that right now, even though they are all marvel characters, spiderman is different from the xmen, they each are their own thing, just like the avengers are their own thing. Having them ALL exist in the same universe would be cool. However, putting spiderman and wolverine in a movie with the avengers (who at this point are their own thing, from a film's standpoint) would take away from hulk thor cap and ironman, and sort of become viewed as spiderman wolvering first. Having two big characters in a franchise with lesser known characters that worked its' way to the top would, in my eyes, take away from the avengers.
Spider-Man might take away from Iron Man, but I don't think Wolvie would. I think Iron Man's taken Wolverine's spot as Marvel's second biggest character.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incredible Hans View Post
Okay, logic...

Avengers part one won. What if part two doesn't while at the same time Justice League does? Don't you think this could change a a lot?
There's no way in hell that Avengers 2 will bomb, the only way that could happen is if it's literally the worst movie of all-time. I wouldn't be surprised if Avengers 2 takes Avatar's spot as the highest grossing movie of all-time...or at the very least takes the number two spot from Titanic.