View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 10:09 PM   #455
CoolCadaver49
Not a Hero...

Default Re: Changing the roster for Avengers 2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqua99 View Post
her deal is the same as mine. We are sick of spiderman being discussed in this thread. He will not be on the roster in avengers 2. This thread is about the roster, and other characters who may appear, ie, vision, wasp, antman, giantman, or characters who may dissappear. This isn't about phase 2 characters, this is about the Avengers roster. Far too many times this thread has been off topic because Venom wants to try to convince us that Spiderman should be in the movie, whether it be a cameo or whatever, cause it will benefit sales. And it then turns into a spiderman i the avengers thread, which is NOT the topic of this thread, I was so close to PM'ing a mod about this.
Yeah, no, I kind of got that by reading spideymouse's post. I specifically edited my post so that this kind of rant wouldn't pop up. I mean, you actually quoted the part of my post where I said I got it, so you'd think... Nevermind, I guess it's best to just get it out of your system. Go ahead, Tell us how you really feel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqua99 View Post
Personally, I don't think anyone will get the shaft. IF anyone does, it SHOULD be widow. Clint was pretty badass, he needs more, he really does. Thor, Hulk, Cap, and Ironman are the big four. They are certainly here to stay
Obviously the big four wont get shafted, I agree. Don't understand why you think Widow's role should get cut down. If they are juggling in new characters, I don't see where there will be room for Black Widow OR Hawkeye in the story, and if I had to pick one to be included in any meaninful way, it would, without a doubt, be Black Widow. Not only has she proven herself more versatile and useful than Hawkeye, she's also vastly more interesting (both of which are only understandable, seeing as her screen-time dwarfs his). In the end, I could see them both getting sidelined in favor of new characters, but not one or the other.

Ideally for me? They introduce maybe one new character and further develop the original team's dynamic. Doubt that's going to happen though...