View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 10:18 AM   #108
The Joker
The Clown Prince of Crime
Default Re: How long did Nolans Batman actually fight crime?(SPOILERS)

Originally Posted by KneelBeforeZod View Post
The Joker doesn't say "before Batman". He just says, "Lets wind the clocks back a year, these cops and lawyers wouldn't dare cross any of you." That scene isn't necessarily within a year of Batman emerging. It is just within a year of the mob losing control.
Yeah and they started losing control when Batman emerged. Before Batman came everything was hunky dory for them.

Also ... Falcone was the kingpin during Begins. Those mobsters emerged after Falcone, and it would've taken them some time to regain control -- and then a year passed since they lost control to Batman/Dent.
Dent said with Carmine Falcone in Arkham someone must have stepped up to run his organization. Why should that have taken so long?

I think its about three years between BB and TDK. If its only a few months ... Gordon's kid aged awful fast.
3 years or a few months, it's the same continuity goof. He was a little crying baby in Begins, and in TDK he was about 8 years old.

"Sometimes I remember it one way. Sometimes another. If I'm going to have a past, I prefer it to be multiple choice!"

- The Joker
The Joker is offline   Reply With Quote