View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 09:18 AM   #108
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime

Default Re: How long did Nolans Batman actually fight crime?(SPOILERS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KneelBeforeZod View Post
The Joker doesn't say "before Batman". He just says, "Lets wind the clocks back a year, these cops and lawyers wouldn't dare cross any of you." That scene isn't necessarily within a year of Batman emerging. It is just within a year of the mob losing control.
Yeah and they started losing control when Batman emerged. Before Batman came everything was hunky dory for them.

Quote:
Also ... Falcone was the kingpin during Begins. Those mobsters emerged after Falcone, and it would've taken them some time to regain control -- and then a year passed since they lost control to Batman/Dent.
Dent said with Carmine Falcone in Arkham someone must have stepped up to run his organization. Why should that have taken so long?

Quote:
I think its about three years between BB and TDK. If its only a few months ... Gordon's kid aged awful fast.
3 years or a few months, it's the same continuity goof. He was a little crying baby in Begins, and in TDK he was about 8 years old.

- The Joker
The Joker is offline   Reply With Quote