View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 01:36 PM   #66
Bim
Side-Kick

Default Re: The Prequel Trilogy General Discussion and Appreciation Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVEITWITHJAMON View Post
^Just watched AOTC earlier as well, that was great to watch on BD, though some of the poorer effects show up, the bits were the CGI was spot on were indeed a treat. Again though AOTC was also better than I remember it, looking forward to watching ROTS.

Yeah CGI Yoda just flowed more naturally for me, the puppet in TPM always looked like exactly what he was, a puppet. This wasnt the case in ESB or ROTJ were the puppet worked well.
Yeah, i find that out of the prequels AOTC is the one that hasnt aged as well in some parts (like the robot factory bit; it's one of the things about the movie that i dont like much cause it feels unnecesary), especially when compared to the other two. Nice to see the movies have been better than what u remembered though Enjoy ROTS. I'll say it again: seeing it in blu-ray is a whole new experience.

I just think that TPM puppet contrasted way too much with what we had seen of Yoda in the OT. Something just felt off, and i cant quite tell u what it was.

If Jack Bauer joined the Rebel Alliance, 24 hours later there would be no Empire :p
Bim is offline   Reply With Quote