View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 03:40 PM   #132
jaqua99
....I need a horse!

Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by LokiDionysos View Post
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
That's one of the things I'm guessing at. All I know is the doctor is involved with nuclear medicine, whether or not he's Radiaoactive Man.

In other news, this interview that just came out with Feige is particularly relevant to what I was talking about.
Some things might be planted in IM3 but it's still more of a standalone so most things that are there will be in disguise or less noticeable.

In other words I really don't think Radioactive Man will appear as Radioactive Man in the film. But he could be in it, and we're not supposed to know yet. Even after the movie we might not find out it was actually him until Ant Man... That could be the same for a lot of things hidden in this movie that I was hinting at before.

Note: This is from an article on the site that shall not be named so I haven't included the link. But it completely has to do with some of the stuff I've been saying about them being "part of a bigger world, they just don't know it yet". If Radioactive man is in this movie and that's the plan they're going with--then the characters in the movie and the general audience won't know it's him. However, the 7 pieces Feige says will be in Avengers 2 has made me see the plans they're going with a little more clearly.

“It's still early days, but I told [Joss Whedon] after reading the first sketch outline he delivered — and there's a lot of work still to do, he has to sit down and turn this into a movie — but there are already seven things in there that are worth the price of admission alone.” Evidently unable to reveal them, Feige says those seven elements wouldn't be understood until the first forthcoming Phase Two movies are released. “I would say that the exercise of [Iron Man 3] is very much standalone, more so than any 'Iron Man' film since the first one. But because we are in Phase Two and we're heading towards another 'Avengers' movie, there's certainly a road that's being paved — you just might not notice it,” Feige said of how many ‘Avengers’ nods we'll see in the first Phase Two entry. “While you're driving on the road, not knowing where it's going, you might not realize that there are road signs and signals and lane changes that we're setting up now — they might not be not be readily apparent the first time you see the movie.”

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Ultron?