LokiDionysos
Eternal

Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqua99 View Post
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Ultron?
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:

I think it's looking more likely that some of the other characters they're setting up will return and we could see the introduction of a few more of the masters. However, we could see the ones that live all end up in the same prison Sterns is being held in. We have Crossbones, and possibly Zemo. Even Zola can be considered a master in some ways. Then Simon Williams might come into it. Add Mandarin to that if he survives. Radioactive Man. And Enchantress/Executioner or Loki having some part in it. Then we have abomination and Sterns locked up. Sterns might become "The Leader" but I don't think he's in this movie. Zola wants to get Red Skull back. I'm still unsure about Ultron but looking less and less likely that he's with AIM right now, in this movie at least. And if he is there will be very little hints that he is. That's what I was getting at. I think they're going even more standalone with this one while still including some of the elements they wanted to work in and CA2 will do a lot of the heavy lifting. That could mean no Ultron for a while... but I wouldn't rule him out as a factor in Avengers 2 just yet. TBH I'm referring to Szostak's character in the other post. It could be she was always intended to be this character and she may or may not still be. Going back to the schrodinger's cat thing. Her character in the movie has to hide her identity for some purpose we're not told yet. And her true character may be the only thing that's obviously connected to Avengers 2. I'll admit she could also be Bethany Cabe or possibly Justine Hammer, tho Cabe has some ways she can go.

It would make sense with why they need Falcon and a number of others there too because there could be more than two main threats + Thanos. This wouldn't be the full masters of evil team yet, this may be about the jailbreak scenario I was talking about. Either Thanos or Ultron could be the one who frees some of the recently captured villains. some of the proto masters and even Sterns himself may have to help Banner and the Avengers stop Thanos.

Last edited by LokiDionysos; 01-24-2013 at 04:35 PM.