View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 07:51 PM   #919
Godzilla2000
Two Time Champion

Default Re: Tom Hiddleston: Loki Redux

I think that Tom needs to make a return trip to Guinea but with a film crew based on his second journal entry. It sounds like something that would make a rather riveting documentary about his work for UNICEF, especially given the horrible condition of some of the children he's seen there.

And I do have to say if anything I think these blogs are starting to show who the real Tom Hiddleston is away from all the celebrity attention and screaming fangirls. I find it interesting in that when Tom goes on holiday it's to help people living in an impoverished nation.

I know we joke around about all the hot and tempting images that Elizah puts up and shots of Tom dressed in suits looking pretty good but I have to say that this image from his blog is what really makes me find Tom very attractive:

2.) Respect and Emotional Support
3.) A Job, any job that I'm happy doing regardless of what it is.
4.) People, like family and a boyfriend (Possibly future husband.) who genuinely love me and in the case of BF in love with me.
5.) My Cat(s)

- It's easy to ignore cruelty when you're senses are chemically dulled by drugs and alcohol.

Last edited by Godzilla2000; 01-25-2013 at 05:13 AM.