View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 06:51 PM   #919
Godzilla2000
Elder Dragon of the Wind

Default Re: Tom Hiddleston: Loki Redux

I think that Tom needs to make a return trip to Guinea but with a film crew based on his second journal entry. It sounds like something that would make a rather riveting documentary about his work for UNICEF, especially given the horrible condition of some of the children he's seen there.

And I do have to say if anything I think these blogs are starting to show who the real Tom Hiddleston is away from all the celebrity attention and screaming fangirls. I find it interesting in that when Tom goes on holiday it's to help people living in an impoverished nation.

I know we joke around about all the hot and tempting images that Elizah puts up and shots of Tom dressed in suits looking pretty good but I have to say that this image from his blog is what really makes me find Tom very attractive:

- I think some people really need to ask themselves why some people deserve respect and others do not because they've got some very odd reasons to excuse certain behaviors while vilifying others.

Brooklyn Rage!!
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

- It's all about us and we.

Last edited by Godzilla2000; 01-25-2013 at 04:13 AM.