View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 12:29 AM   #146
LokiDionysos
Eternal

Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 6

That one is important for sure. It's all about Tony. The way some of the secret characters could be revealed at the very end or upon second viewing has me really interested though. That quote showed me it will for sure be a standalone... Or seem like a standalone until the very end. I really hope Tony doesn't show up in GoTG, I think there's ways The Other and Thanos will connect that to the rest through Thor 2. This other quote before that one is exactly what I've been saying about certain characters only being teased, not revealed, or not "readily apparent".

"I would say that the exercise of this film is very much standalone, more so than any 'Iron Man' film since the first one. But because we are in Phase Two and we're heading towards another 'Avengers' movie, there's certainly a road that's being paved — you just might not notice it," he said regarding how much "Avengers" teasing we'll see in the "Iron Man" threequel. "While you're driving on the road, not knowing where it's going, you might not realize that there are road signs and signals and lane changes that we're setting up now — they might not be readily apparent the first time you see the movie."

I think Tony will definitely be a driving force against AIM.
But I also think many of the masters of evil are already working with AIM, part of a bigger world, we just don't know it yet. "Shield has many enemies".

Last edited by LokiDionysos; 01-25-2013 at 12:32 AM.