View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 07:25 AM   #410
elizah72
Side-Kick

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzilla2000 View Post
You know...I think that Jane might be the one character that dies in this movie and the rumor of Frigga dying was just a Red Herring.

Sorry but the very recent AAA quote about having Renee in his arms or beside him, and Anthony, Chris H. and Chris E. with him, definitely points in the direction of it not being a "red herring" that Frigga dies. He's not giving her a hug and a kiss there.

A bit more from AAA

Quote:
"I didn't actually know an awful lot about that character and when I did my research in the comics there wasn't an awful lot. But with the director and myself, we sat down and looked at what was traditionally known as Kurse and we tried to put our spin on it."
However, once Akinnuoye-Agbaje began to flex his acting chops in the role, he ultimately became the part himself as Thor's nemesis.
"There was quite a bit of creative license in how I would interpret him but the wardrobe, the setting, they were phenomenal. When I set into that outfit, I was Kurse. They did such an amazing job it made my job so easy," he said.
The former "Lost" actor also paid homage to the wardrobe department, who all teamed up to put together several parts individually for the flick's tedious outfit.
"There were all these different factions, a different person was making the helmet, a different person making the arms, they all came together prior to the shoot, but in terms of my research before I didn't do an awful lot but once I got into the outfit it set it off. I think the fans are going to be pleased."

Read more at http://www.enstarz.com/articles/1215...VYmlOsA0F35.99

Last edited by elizah72; 01-25-2013 at 08:13 AM.