View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 08:57 AM   #414
elizah72
Side-Kick

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeesam View Post
Still doesn't mean Frigga would be the *only* character to die in this movie.
This is Alan "Game of Thrones" Taylor we're talking here....he'd be more than happy to turn this into a Shakespearean tragedy with bodies dropping like flies. .
I agree, but I actually think some of the Warriors 3 might be in danger of that. There was some pictures from Bourne that I pointed out a while back that looked suspiciously like Volstagg being stabbed in the back. And if Valhalla is used in Thor 3, to help defend Asgard, then we'd see them again there, certainly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by American Maid View Post
Well, as has been discussed, having Odin out of the picture would make it a lot harder for Thor to help out the Avengers, or even pursue his own adventures in the other realms in solo films. So I'm especially skeptical that he will be written out. (I'm also skeptical that will happen to Jane, but the overall storyline could accommodate it better).
agreed on Odin, I also don't think both Thor's parents will die in Thor 2. That's a bit much. I don't think jane will die but she may very well make a permanent exit from Thor's life as the love interest, I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctsketch View Post
What are the chances that it's "The Other" who sets Kurse against Thor and Loki? to make good on his promise of Loki having no where to hide?
I'm actually beginning to wonder if The Other (or someone) might be psychically attacking Loki in prison, thus causing the appearance of madness. He seemed pretty much under control at the end of Avengers. If Loki's powers had been stripped or limited by the Asgardians then he's a sitting duck for that sort of thing.

Last edited by elizah72; 01-25-2013 at 09:02 AM.