View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 11:10 AM   #81
Dark Raven
The Gal from Themysicra

Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by OB12 View Post
I don't think I would be too terribly concerned with Daredevil overshadowing SHIELD. This show is going to be about how SHIELD deals with a world that is seeing a growing population of heroes and villains. If Daredevil is available to them, and it seems the character now is, then I could see him getting a focus episode or a several episode arc.
Exactly. It's not like he's going to be a regular or the show will focus on him. It would be a guest appearance or cameo even, and would add to the shared universe feel and the fact that Marvel is able to use all these different characters at their disposal.

I don't even mind DD appearing in the Affleck movie costume if that's all they have to go with at the moment. It will save on costs (and means we won't get a budget TV version). Who is to say DD can't change his costume to something better and more comic accurate later on if he does get a movie?

I suppose even Elektra could appear, but hopefully not Jennifer Garner in the role. Don't know who they would get for her, especially since her face is exposed. I think they could get a TV actress for her though, as she is unlikely to ever headline a movie of her own again. Even Jennifer Garner's onscreen sister Mia Maestro in Alias looked more like Elektra than she did.

Not that I'm suggesting her.