View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 10:34 AM   #581
N7 Joseph Shepard
Human/Kryptonian Hybrid

Default Re: TMOS Set & Official Photo Thread - Discussion Welcome - Part 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by sup101 View Post
So what Darkseid going to say to zod?Take the Z off your chest and put my Omega symbol on it or I will blast you with my Omega beams.That's the only way I can see it happening.That would make zod a minion.

Superman don't even back down from darkseid, what make anybody think zod will.Zod would be more of a threat to darkseid then superman because zod is a better fighter and he will not hold back.

Zod wouldn't be a minion to Darkseid, more like a second in command type thing, but Darkseid would be the boss.

The reason Superman doesn't back down from Darkseid is because he fights for others, while Zod is the type to fight only for himself and his own greed for power, so his allegiance with Darkseid would be more along the lines of him waiting for the best time to strike and take Darkseid out and assume control of Apokolips

As for the symbol, Only Superman, Jor-El and Zod have been seen with symbols, that does not mean everyone wears there "House" symbol, Faora doesn't, maybe Darkseid give Zod a symbol to wear since normally he doesn't have one.

Just a thought

Snyder
Alexander/Arterton- Wonder Woman - Taylor
Bomer - Green Lantern -
Bay
Pine - The Flash -
Del-Toro
Pearce - Lex Luthor