View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 03:08 PM   #470
cherokeesam
SHIELD Director Coulson

Default Re: Changing the roster for Avengers 2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by spideymouse View Post
As a member of the audience, no, I cannot tell you off the top of my head. But if I spent 2+ years as a producer, helping make decisions in the inner workings of a blockbuster movie's pre-production, production, and post-production, you can bet your ass I would know how many there were and would be able to spout them off one by one. I'm not saying Feige was counting plot points, but I do think that he's pored over any script Joss has handed to him thus far, and be very familiar with anything exciting popping out of it. It's his job.

I think it's far more unlikely that he would be hinting at a 7-man roster by saying what he said. I'll repeat my point that when he says "already seven things in there," that he's hinting that there will be even more to come.
Then wouldn't he have said, "There's at least seven things in there already....?" Seven is a very specific number. He was thinking of something specific. And what is "worth the price of admission?" What do you think audiences go to Avengers movie to see? I'd say the vast majority would answer "superheroes."

I'd like to know why you think it's "unlikely" the hint points at the main characters.

...They move like slick cotton on oil.

---Echostation, 3/18/2014
cherokeesam is offline   Reply With Quote