View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 12:51 AM   #189
spideyboy_1111
Young Avenger

Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Dent View Post
No I'm not. You're taking it that way. Everything I posted was obviously speculation. Educated, but speculation none the less. That said, I'm entitled to post it without you attacking me because my opinion differs from your's.

Which makes your entire argument about misdirection with toys wrong.

Either way, the toy make specifically said Marvel prevented them from giving out the name. And we know this Dr. Wu character is based off of Chen Lu, who becomes RM. Putting that together with the toy news I and others can say RM has a good to decent chance of being in IM3. Attacking people for that with misplaced arguments is unneeded and ridiculous.
Oh lordy ....... My whole point in the discussion was that THE TOYS MEAN NOTHING... You're free to believe what you want but I've stated several reasons why your logic is faulty regardless of if you call it missdirection or not.

Yes. Marvel won't allow them to say a name of a spoiler character.... But there's still zero proof that Dr. Wu is based off of Lu . Just speculation because early reports said his name was Lu and would probably be RM that doesn't mean "he is"......

Im not attacking you, your logic is just faulty.

DING DONG DOMA IS DEAD and PROP 8 has been slayed June 26th, 2013
[=]