View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 01:11 AM   #192
spideyboy_1111
Young Avenger

Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Dent View Post
You fooled me because all I said is that Marvel don't use toys to mislead people and you post a whole list about toys they've used to "mislead" people...a list that was, as you say, logically faulty. If you were trying to make the point that they don't matter then you went about it the wrong way, no offense. I agree, that we shouldn't put that much weight behind a toy listing but it was just a side note in the speculation that RM could be in the movie in the first place. I wasn't putting my entire faith behind it, but if I'm going with the assumption that RM is going to be in the movie I would obviously mention everything we know surrounding the character possibly appearing in the film.

Either way, instead of constructively commenting on the outline I posted you chose to focus on a one line tidbit I mentioned at the end, which is disappointing to me.
..... You said "marvel doesn't misslead people with toys" as a reasoning of proof of how this mysterious toy is RM and because its RM its in the movie.... -__-

I corrected you. Now lets move along.

DING DONG DOMA IS DEAD and PROP 8 has been slayed June 26th, 2013
[=]