View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 02:21 AM   #967
ThePowerCosmic
Straight Lording.

Default Re: MCU: Phase II - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Dent View Post
It goes along with what Whedon said about "not going bigger, but deeper". I like that they're going to zero in on the assembled team more before expanding the roster. I could definitely see them doing a World War Hulk kind of thing where Thanos or someone else exceeds in manipulating Banner this time which results in the Avengers having to shoot him into space or something. That would be a knife digging in and Empire Striking Back kind of twist for the second film and set up a Hulk sequel for phase 3.

Black Panther is more of a long shot for phase 3 than Strange was, especially with them already having two new characters getting movies in the phase. Hopefully it happens though.
Black Panther will be happening in Phase 3. He's a must at that point. Marvel knows that, and they already have plans for him. According to Feige, Phase 3 will be less about the already established heroes in the Avengers and more about new heroes. I think you're going to be surprised.

Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.