View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 02:46 AM   #971
Mr. Dent
Banned User

Default Re: MCU: Phase II - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by spideyboy_1111 View Post
I think after ant-man and Dr. Strange are released... The next new solo films stand a great chance of being....

-black panther
-heroes for hire (im pretty confident they won't do cage/iron fist solos first)
-ms. Marvel
-namor
-inhumans (who may actually just show up in a gotg sequel)

They've all been talked about for a long while and all are probably the next logical choices be it phase 3, 4, or 5
Does Marvel have Namor and the Inhumans? I remember reading Fox may have those. Although I do recall Feige talking about the Inhumans at least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
Black Panther will be happening in Phase 3. He's a must at that point. Marvel knows that, and they already have plans for him. According to Feige, Phase 3 will be less about the already established heroes in the Avengers and more about new heroes. I think you're going to be surprised.
Well I hope you're right, although I don't think he's really necessary so much as it would be nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
2016 needs two movies. That has a strong chance of being Dr. Strange and Black Panther. Then again, Marvel normally releases one (relatively)grounded movie and one epic one a year. This year it's IM3(g) and Thor 2(e), next year it's Cap2(g) and GOTG(e). Panther's world might be too epic, so Heroes for Hire(g) might release with Dr. Strange(e).
I figured Hulk 2 for the second 2016 film along with Strange.