View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 09:16 AM   #930
....I need a horse!
Default Re: Tom Hiddleston: Loki Redux

Originally Posted by elizah72 View Post
Yeah, because this is NOT the "NOT the Tom Hiddleston/Loki Thread"

I find this amusing, the inside joke with Hiddlestoners being that the man actually only owns like 5 shirts, the red checked shirt being one of them. LOL There's a UNICEF Donation game thing that has this on it...

also, I believe I see beard coming along.

what I don't understand about that new Loki rumor (not really a big spoiler but I'll put in spoiler tags anyway. )

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
The rumor from IMDB about Loki sporting a beard in prison, why some Hiddles fans really like him in a beard and yet if it's suggested Loki might have one and they get all up in arms. I mean, it's quite odd. lol. I for one hope it's true as that's one more point supporting my theory that he's actually half frost giant. but I guess we won't now for sure until we get a trailer or some pictures!

jaqua99, interesting, I would have thought your dream would involve Sif and Darcy in bikinis should have given you more credit, my friend.
lol hypocrits, I am sure they are doing with what they think is best for Loki regarding character development and plot, pleasing Tom's fangirl's probably isn't their TOP priority lol

Don't forget to vote for the BLACK PANTHER Vs CAPTAIN AMERICA fight

New MCU battles will be held each week in the Marvel Films forum!

Join our discussion on the MCU's Power Tier -