View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 12:00 PM   #931
elizah72
Side-Kick

Default Re: Tom Hiddleston: Loki Redux

really it's a pretty shallow appreciation for the character and actor I think, that *That* is what some people focus on and worry about, of all things. I mean... there are much more interesting things going on with him and other characters than to worry about that.

and really it makes sense for the character if that's true because

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
If he's really acting all maniacal and crazy in prison then the Asgardians are not too likely to allow him use of a sharp object to shave himself. Although that being said I think that as soon as he gets out the beard will be gone and he'll be cleaned up. I am a bit worried about more unexplainable braids as we see with Thor's new look though, (me being shallow too, I guess lol But I mean really, when the hell do you have time for someone to braid your hair, Thor?! This must be explained!)

but back again to my Loki's half Frost Giant theory, I hope it's true and I really want someone in Thor 2 to notice the beard and be like, "heyyy, wait a minute! None of the Frost Giants have beards or hair anywhere on their bodies. What is up with that?" that would make me

Last edited by elizah72; 01-26-2013 at 12:08 PM.