View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 11:52 AM   #344
Mr. Dent
Banned User

Default Re: MCU Phase 3: Have it your way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radioactive1980 View Post
Just because someone signs a 6 film deal it does not automatically mean they will b in 6 films. It is done so Marvel can keep their options open. Ruffalo may only appear in 3 Avengers and one Hulk film and if that happens and he no longer wants the part after A3, he would easily be able to fix that with Marvel.

Heres what I want for phase III- Ant-Man, Dr Strange, Planet Hulk, Thor 3, Cap 3 & A3. I'd also prefer if they held off on the Infinity Gauntlet story till A3 so deals could be worked out with Fox and Sony so FF, the surfer & Web-head could appear and it could be done right. Just please no Jackman Wolvie-he sucks.

And there is no way in hell RDJ, Evans or Hemsworth will stay after 6 films each. I just prey Marvel keep one continuity and never reboot.
I think RDJ might, but I don't count on Evans or Hemsworth to. Not that I mind Evans leaving since he's not even one of the best choices for Cap.

And yeah I'm really hoping that Marvel figures out a way to be able to use the characters that Fox owns. An entre section of the MU and half the cosmic side is cut off from the MCU because of them. The only reason the MCU isn't bigger than it is right now is because Fox has FF and mutants. Imagine an Avengers/FF team-up movie with Doom as the villain, a Guardians movie with Silver Surfer and Galactus in it, being able to see the actual beginning of this Heroic Age that Nick Fury was talking about in Iron Man and The Avengers. Not to mention of course Fox may have the rights to the Skrulls, Kree, and Shai'r.