View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 04:27 PM   #103
Crimson King
Throwing shade

Default Re: The Avengers 2! The Official News and Speculation Thread - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeesam View Post
Sounds plausible enough; but dropping a MAJOR Avenger into the middle of a show which may or may not even last past a few episodes on ABC is an extremely risky maneuver. I think Carol is more likely to show up in GOTG than SHIELD.
Dude, you know they're not going to cancel this show after only a couple episodes. As I read earlier today, the pick-up of the show is a formality; Disney is just waiting to announce the full slate.

Introducing a major A2 character through the show strengthens the bond between the established MCU and its emerging TV sibling. And really, where's the risk here? People are already sold on A2. Those tickets are guaranteed. Putting in a character from S.H.I.E.L.D. can only work in the network's favor as it would instantly raise awareness for the show.

All that aside, a GOTG appearance--most likely as a cameo--could work too. However she gets in there, I'll be glad to see her. We need more female members on the team.

Recent guest appearances on The Hodgepodge Podcast to discuss 75 years of Batman and CA:TWS