View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 10:11 PM   #5
Anno_Domini
Banned User

Default Re: Stuff you like to believe happened in Nolan's series

Quote:
Originally Posted by pr0xyt0xin View Post
2. Two-Face was not killed by the fall. The same fall that didn't kill Batman.
I just read this over again and while I know this is something you would have, Batman at least had armor that protected him except for slamming down on his leg without his cape helping him out(in other situations in TDK), but Dent didn't have any protection and that's why the fall broke his neck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackWhite View Post
Not to derail the thread, but I think had Heath lived, that's how they would have used the Joker in TDKR. Soon as Bruce makes his return as Batman, the Joker wakes up from his years-long catatonic state, just like how it played out in TDKR graphic novel.
I would have liked that as well, but as someone who was totally fine with the LoS being used and what not, I think I would have just kept Joker being in a catatonic state, even when Batman returns for one, two days tops, it never really happens until Blake becomes Batman...so, realistically, I would have liked that story to be told in form of a graphic novel and Joker wouldn't have to be mentioned at all in TDKR, still, if we're going by Ledger having passed. Joker could have been saved for a graphic novel after Blake's time as Batman.

Last edited by Anno_Domini; 01-26-2013 at 10:17 PM.
Anno_Domini is offline   Reply With Quote