View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 11:19 PM   #13
pr0xyt0xin
Shaper Savant

Default Re: Stuff you like to believe happened in Nolan's series

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
But...as for things I would want to believe what happened in the series?

1.) Joker went into a coma-like state sometime during those eight years after finding out Batman went into exile and then wakes up soon after Blake becomes the new Batman.

2.) Blake's first mission as a FULLY-TRAINED Batman is capturing Scarecrow and he succeeds.

3.) Gordon retires and finally makes peace with his wife while Ellen Yindel becomes the new police commissioner.
I would like to see Blake (as Nightwing) fight Batman's more abstract villains. Perhaps a new trilogy?

vs. Hugo Strange/Killer Croc
vs. Penguin/Freeze
vs. Riddler/Ivy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
I just read this over again and while I know this is something you would have, Batman at least had armor that protected him except for slamming down on his leg without his cape helping him out(in other situations in TDK), but Dent didn't have any protection and that's why the fall broke his neck.
I just don't think Batman was truly left without any options. He could have jumped in front of the bullet with his bulletproof armor. He could have bataranged Dent's hand. He did everything in his power to save the Joker, grapple gunned his FOOT from 20 stories up. And yet he (inadvertantly) kills Gotham's white knight? nah. id rather be blissfully ignorant on the subject.

pr0xyt0xin is offline   Reply With Quote