View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 09:25 AM   #741
Illuminata
DAYS OF FUTURE PAST

Default Re: X-Men First Class Official Manip Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angamb View Post
I think Anna is one of the strongest contenders. And about James..... he could be the big surprise Fox will keep locked until later in the year, or maybe for final trailer or so. Just a thought

you know what would be cool? a manip with young Charles and Erik more Azazel and Kurt or young Mystique and Kurt, any of the two options
Ah! those are great ideas, I'll see what I can come up with.

I always knew Anna would be confirmed because of her close relationship with Bryan Singer. With Singer at the helm, I was never in doubt he would bring her back.

I'm almost certain Famke will be announced soon as well as Marsden. It's just a matter of time before they announce them returning. Marsden may turn out to be their secret weapon at the very end and may not be revealed until the trailer or the last of the announcements on casting.

I think the only one that will be left out will be Halle Berry. Considering how things were awkward (and I'm being kind) between her and Bryan after X2 also all her personal problems she's dealing with and her desire to move to France. I just don't see her returning. If anything I can see him recasting her which would be the best things for the role. I wished he would tap Angela Basset as she was his first choice.