View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 09:56 AM   #87
SpideyFan866
1959 - 2014

Default Re: WHO will be the next announcement? [Round 1]

Quote:
Originally Posted by psylockolussus View Post
Yes and its a hint that the next movie will be X-Men 4. But its too early to tell right now.

I hope they do announce the return of some of the Fc actors too. Would love to see January, Lucas and Caleb again! I'm hoping

February = Havok, Banshee
March = Storm, Emma Frost

I wasn't expecting that they would announce it today especially after reading your complaint about the lack of announcements. So I was really thrilled when I saw the latest announcement.

And they could get that Apocalyptic feeling even if they don't kill characters such as Rogue, Iceman, Storm, Wolverine... they could just say mutants are getting hunted and killed by Sentinels but they don't necessarily have to kill one of them.

And as for Colossus, they could still bring him back and Daniel Cudmore. Daniel Cudmore recently appeared in the Twilight movies but he isn't a big name in Hollywood so I could see why they don't have to announce his return. A cameo from him would be nice and Ben Foster too.
I'm pretty sure at this point that only actors/characters who will have a large role in the film are being announced.

Jason Flemyng revealed he would be returning back in November, not long after Singer signed back on.

So yeah. I'm sure more people than what Singer announces will be back, they just might not have a major role in the film.