View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 11:19 AM   #89
NanaT
X-Men United!

Default Re: WHO will be the next announcement? [Round 1]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illuminata View Post
Very very doubtful.

Halle Berry is embroiled in a huge (nasty) custody suit, violence at her home and trying to relocate to France. Plus her relationship with Bryan was so frigid. X-Men is the last thing on her mind.

Famke will be announced next.
Halle Berry is more than up for the role. She needs a blockbuster success to make a full comeback and X-Men Days of Future Past is the perfect opportunity. Storm/Halle has much more right to appear in this film than say Mystique, Rogue, iceman. Given that she actually appeared in the comic book storyline. It would be easy to write her in as she is pretty much in the same situation as Storm was in the comics. (Both have just become leaders of the X-Men) Rogue's character will be harder to write especially since Kitty will be in this.

Halle and Bryan are grown adults and I doubt that either of them would allow something that happened almost ten years ago stop them from working together again. Also Halle has a great relationship with Laren Shuler Donner, Hugh Jackman and the rest of the original cast. I'm pretty sure they would all want her back.

I truly doubt Famke will be in this movie given Bryan's tweet about letting them live. I think that Rebecca Romijn might be announced next if Storm isn't in the film.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpideyFan866 View Post
Whatever issues Halle and Bryan might have, she has stated many times that she wants to return to the role.
This!

- PROFESSOR CHARLES XAVIER
NanaT is offline   Reply With Quote