Old 01-27-2013, 04:38 PM   #31
zmystico
Side-Kick

Default Re: Stuff you like to believe happened in Nolan's series

Quote:
Originally Posted by pr0xyt0xin View Post
Hi. This is Batman:
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

at least the Batman I know, who always finds a way. He will overcome nearly every obstacle and facet of common sense just to protect the law and ensure every criminal faces a fair trial.

So if I believe Two-Face was unconscious in the scene after he fell, am I being a contrarian or am I just understanding Batman a little more than Nolan gives me credit for?
You're not doing yourself any favors by trying to use "animated movie/comics Batman" to justify something "Nolanverse Batman" did/didn't do. Seriously.

"he always finds a way" could have been done in some many things... Nolan created a more grounded in reality storyline, albeit some things were highly unlikely, but all were possible, and in that, bataranging a gun out of someone's hand or whipping out some nifty Bat-gadget to unarm Two-Face.

I have no issue with you believing Two-Face is alive/unconscious, I'd go as far to say he was concussed into a coma...but I totally disagree with your POV on Batman "not finding a way" to save the boy AND two-face.