View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 05:09 PM   #413
blalex620
Comics, Books, Games

Default Re: MCU: The Marvel Cinematic Universe Official Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radioactive1980 View Post
I have some questions-

5) Has it been confirmed there will be an Edgar Wright directed mid/post credit scene for IM3 ft. Ant-Man? And when can we expect a casting announcement for Pym?

6) Is the Ant-Man film phase 2 or 3?

7) Was S.H.E.I.L.D.'s Phase 2 program in The Avengers a reference/in joke to the MCU's Phase 2?

8) Seeing as he is contracted to six films, which if any phase two films do you think Ruffalo will appear in?

9) How the hell is Coulson in the S.H.E.I.L.D. TV show when he died?

10) That bit at the beginning of The Avengers when Fury is stalling Loki and co because he means to bury them 'like the pharaohs of old', was that him willing to commit suicide to prevent Loki escaping with the cube?
Since the first ones were answered
5. It hasn't been confirmed that he'll be doing a post credit scene but hopefully he does it'd be GREAT!!!

6. Ant-Man is the beginning of Phase 3 according to Feige

7. I think it was an insider reference to their actual Phase 2 plans I think S.H.I.E.L.D.'s Phase 2 which is Marvel's Phase 2 is the finding/introduction of more heroes to the world and Fury moving forward on his plan to bring superheroes to the forefront of the world

8. I hope his character goes like this in A2 we see Hulk being controlled by Thanos and going out of control and possibly killing people so IM Strange and Fury along with the Council of 12 come to the decision to ship him off into space which then leads into TIH: Planet Hulk then Hulk coming back and taking revenge in TIH3 then being placed under Strange's care leading into Defenders

9. I see it being an LMD or maybe he didn't die in Avengers because the last we saw of him medics had him and he hadn't been pronounced dead yet and as we all know Fury Lies lol

10. Personally I don't see Fury sacrificing himself I mean he's Fury I think he could of been using an LMD and didn't mind destroying it or he had a way out of there