View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 09:50 PM   #592
N7 Joseph Shepard
Human/Kryptonian Hybrid

Default Re: TMOS Set & Official Photo Thread - Discussion Welcome - Part 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone View Post
I posted a while back that Zod's final words to Clark should be a warning of an impending threat(Darkseid or Brainiac). A threat that Zod himself failed to defeat.

I can't see Zod as the plays well with others type. Certainly not other conqueror types.

Well the last version of Zod in the comics wasn't really a conqueror type, he legitimately wanted to what was best for Krypton/New Krypton, just went the completely wrong way of doing it.

I'd imagine it like this.....

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
after Krypton's destruction being weakened, and Darkseid finding him, and helping him, not so much out of loyalty, but because he's been weakened. Once he comes to Earth he gains his strength back, and plans to over take Darkseid as ruler of Apokolips with the goal of finding Brainiac and getting revenge....but first he must get ride of Superman, his only true obstacle, the son of his jailer

And yes they can still use that, Jor-El is still the guy who sends Zod to the phantom zone, but before Krypton's destruction, Zod escapes and then
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
kills Jor-El which could happen since it was mentioned in that detailed spoiler list
, after being in a battle with Jor-El, Faora helps to save him/escape the planet but both are injured and get captured later on by some Paradeamons who take them to Apokolips when their imprisoned and forced to serve Darkseid.

thats how I (hope to) see it

Snyder
Alexander/Arterton- Wonder Woman - Taylor
Bomer - Green Lantern -
Bay
Pine - The Flash -
Del-Toro
Pearce - Lex Luthor