View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 03:20 AM   #940
Godzilla2000
Undisputed Kaiju Queen

Default Re: Tom Hiddleston: Loki Redux

Quote:
Originally Posted by American Maid View Post
I thought Thor looked pretty good with a beard at the end of the Simonson run.

I don't know if Loki has ever had a beard in the books. But if he does in the movie, I'm sure it will look fine.
I'm thinking that Loki will not have any facial hair in the movie. Remember, they've already finished filming and Tom was pretty clean shaven. It's just that he has been living in Guinea for the past few days and probably hasn't shaven in that amount of time. And by God he looks good with or without facial hair.

But what I really wanted to type about is how much of the real Tom Hiddleston we're seeing with these blogs he's been posting. There are no pretenses here, no image to uphold. He's been showing real, genuine compassion, not faked out, misleading, insincere empathy meant to make those in need more pliable to manipulations. He's not doing this to get anything financially or career wise out of this. It's apparent that he's helping UNICEF because he feels strongly that helping the less fortunate is what he can parlay his fame into accomplishing. Like I said Tom is using this holiday to actually do some good in the world which is more than I can say for a lot of celebrities here in the States and abroad. How many of them would do exactly what Tom is doing right now, living the same way the people he's trying to help live, devoid of technological devices like iPhones or creature comforts besides the admiration and gratitude of those he meets? This trip he's undertaken has made me respect Tom as a person a lot more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by American Maid View Post
BTW, Clark Gregg had said his idea for Coulson coming back would be as Vision. So you could throw that in there too.
I mentioned that as a viable idea in the Avengers forums not too soon after the movie opened.

"Ignorance is not bliss"

- Recreational Marijuana supporters just aren't doing a good job convincing me it's a good thing.

Last edited by Godzilla2000; 01-28-2013 at 08:51 AM.