View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 03:53 PM   #415
ThePhantasm
The Shadow Knows

Default Re: The TDKR General Discussion Thread - - - - - - - - - - - Part 143

Quote:
Originally Posted by the last son View Post
Why did Blake have such a problem once he found out from Bane that Gordon lied about Dent? I haven't seen the movie since it came out. I just remember them talking real fast and not understanding why Blake didn't just trust the ol veteran this time.
Who knows? Blake is totally cool with letting Batman do the dirty work that the police can't, but then when Gordon admits that he and Batman together covered up the Two-Face murders, Blake freaks out and says Gordon's hands look totally dirty to him. For some reason this kid who has no issues with vigilante justice or with disobeying orders suddenly gets all self-righteous and judgmental.

Because Blake is just a film prop for the other characters like Wayne and Gordon to play off of. He isn't a real character, he's an "idea" floating around... the idea that anyone can become Batman. That's all Blake is. That's why Blake sucks.

/endrant

Im done. Im leaving this website. I promise i will not be spiderman or attempt to be. I have a ral careerr to fulfill. Please don NOT tell anyone about this. I would appreciate if you all kept this a secret.