View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 02:49 PM   #153
The Infernal
Life's End Boss

Default Re: News & Discussion Thread - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by danoyse View Post
It's funny, with Les Miz being such a success, I was almost hoping this was maybe the beginning of the end for Hugh as Wolverine. I've seen him on stage a bunch of times, I know there's a lot more stuff he could be doing beyond this character that I'd love to see...

...then, after leaving Les Miz for third time, with my mom and I still knee-deep in the ugly cry after that damn ending, all I could think was "Thank god there's another Wolverine movie coming out soon..!"
I'm somewhat jealous that you've seen Hugh on stage. He seems like he'd be great to see on stage. I still haven't seen Les Miz either, sadly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by def28 View Post
Is the teaser being attached to Die Hard confirmed? Or just rumor?

Bummer about the Superbowl. Everything gets shoved in there though, they will probably get more attention doing something seperate a week later.
Can't recall where, but I read the trailer should be with us on the 12th of Feb. I don't think I've seen the Die Hard rumour confirmed, but it sounds reasonable if the trailer is out then.

My worst fear: When I die all I see is a sign saying 'level 2'. Which means I have to live all of this all over again. Only on a higher difficulty setting.