View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 10:48 PM   #103
psylockolussus
X-Men OT Cast Fanboy

Default Re: Hereee Kitty, Kitty, Kitty! : The Ellen Page/Shadowcat thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Vimes View Post
I thought Lady Deathstrike was pretty much wallpaper in X2. And I never really got an idea of who the heck Storm was throughout the three movies she was in.
Even though Storm didn't really play a huge role in the main plot of X1 and X2, I felt like Bryan did the most that he could for Storm. In X1, she and Cyclops saved Rogue and Wolverine from Sabretooth, she was the one who witnessed Sen. Kelly's death, she got to electrocute Toad and Sabretooth and Mystique even mimic her look. In X2, she stopped Jason/Professor X from killing all of the humans, her relationship with Nightcrawler (Nightcrawler didn't really interact that much with the other characters except for Storm), the jet scene where she created those whirlwinds and near the end of the movie, they even used her power to create this sudden stormy/cloudy environment outside of the White House. Plus in both films, she talked about her fear and issue with normal people so Bryan Singer tried to give some material, she just didn't appear so important but its not like she just stood there.

Hugh Jackman - Halle Berry - Ian McKellen - Patrick Stewart
Anna Paquin - Shawn Ashmore - Daniel Cudmore - Ellen Page
psylockolussus is offline   Reply With Quote