View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 07:15 AM   #387
Moridin
Death Contagious Deity

Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvel_freshman View Post
I just got quite a few emails from Funko reps asking me to remove every image of the Deep Space toy as it was released too early. So...yeah
Haven't those pictures been out for weeks & weeks though? Why do they have a problem with it now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkilban2 View Post
just the possiblities of Jan, Ultron, Deep Space Armor, Possible contact from the gotg gang, on top of all the cool stuff that going to happen in the movie (Mandarin!!!, 40+ armors!) gosh I'm so excited! bring on the new trailer!
Jan & Ultron are not showing up in IM3. GotG at most might get a reference in a post credit scene, but they don't even have a cast yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkilban2 View Post
just trusting what I hear. You shouldn't be so closed-minded towards it.
Why are you so trusting of some random person on a messege board who claims to have a "source" yet freely admits to deliberately burying any info they may or may not have in essays of nonsense?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqua99 View Post
I am more curious as to how this, and the possible vision thing, are both existant right now
I don't think Vision has anything to do with anything right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizah72 View Post
Out of curiosity, have they said officially how long after Avengers that IM3 is? They said recently Thor2 is about 1 year after Avengers and 2 after Thor.
I think IM3 is about 6 months after TA.

Defend night-flight sites...
Trap clamped, snared for pyres...

Witchtripper...
Witchtripper...