View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 08:31 AM   #394
ThePowerCosmic
Straight Lording.

Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Dent View Post
I'm actually thinking that symbol is for Ms./Captain Marvel not Vision.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeesam View Post
Again, I think you hit the nail on the head. (You're getting good at this. )

I'm pretty positive Mayimbe's big scoop (other than Deep Space armor, which other sites, including our own forum, were way ahead of him on) is about Ms. Marvel, not Vision. And it makes perfect sense to drop Carol into GOTG, now, during what is shaping up to be the MCU's "Cosmic" phase; whereas people are having to grasp at straws and rewrite Marvel history to support their theories about Vision, or Ultron, or the Pyms, characters who are realistically only going to debut in Phase III.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OB12 View Post
Yeah, I'm betting the scoop is a Ms. Marvel casting. I suspect that Danvers may have a substantial role in GOTG which will be filming this summer. I further suspect that Danvers may make an appearance in SHIELD this season as a former AF pilot-turned agent who is being tasked with heading up the SHIELD sub-division called SWORD.

Lets remember that we've heard that several episodes have been written beyond the pilot, so if she is going to appear in SHIELD and GOTG there may be a need to get her cast if filming for her episode would take place prior to GOTG filming later this summer.

How does Mayimbe's hint relate to Ms. Marvel? The symbol he's showing has never been a symbol of hers, so I don't get it.

However, Mayimbe has posted a second hint and I think it has something to do with the Air Force. Wasn't Ms. Marvel an air force pilot?

EDIT: Just saw cherokeesam's vagina theory in the other thread. That actually makes sense... hmmm.

Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.

Last edited by ThePowerCosmic; 01-30-2013 at 08:42 AM.