View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 11:18 AM   #680
Anno_Domini
Banned User

Default Re: In hindsight what changes would you do

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackWhite View Post
Would you guys have preferred for Bruce's initial return scene to be as Batman, during the scene where he saves Gordon on the ice rather than him returning to Gotham during his meeting with Selina?
I was perfectly fine that Bruce came to Selina first, as it also adds to the point of Bruce trying to get to Fox first as well, although...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wooden Alligator View Post
Selina is out in her gear for whatever reason; maybe trying to get Jen out of some trouble. She's in over her head; Batman appears and helps Selina get to Jen, only its too late for the girl.
...since I always wanted some resolution and closure to the character of Jen, I would not have mind this, but only after Bruce meets up with Fox; it would sorta parallel Batman taking care of his own situation early in TDKR then meeting with Selina to help her as he could've helped her after he saved Gordon and Blake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerKali View Post
I never thought of it that way but if there is no record of Bruce's body being found then it seems really suspicious he just happened to die right after batman "Dies"
In theory, you could have a point of it being suspicious, but that would be over-thinking a tale that's always with CB characters in that no one suspects the person is the hero.