View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 12:39 PM   #1
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4
Default Batman Bobbleheads for computer monitors?

Hello Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has one of these Batman Bobbleheads that sits on the top of your computer monitor.
It looks like this

I am considering ordering one for my son, but since I am not an avid online shopper, i thought i had better check with you guys (experts) before I buy so that I can get a good deal

thanks for any guidance! I really appreciate it!

mander is offline   Reply With Quote